Bis zum Sunrise Avenue Konzert

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
The Formula 1 Widget
requires Adobe Flash
Player 7 or higher.
To view it, click here
to get the latest
Adobe Flash Player.

Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

Breaking the habit

Heute nur ein kurzer Post, ich hab nicht wirklich Lust und auch keine Zeit zum schreiben, ich bin extrem müde und geh auch gleich ins Bett.


Heute Mittag war ich mit Yasmin Eis essen ♥ Ich liebe dich Hase ! 


& was noch gesagt werden muss, es gibt so dumme Menschen auf dieser Welt für die einfach keine Beleidigung reicht ! Wegen nichts so etwas zu sagen, einfach nur KRANK ! 
Naja was solls, jetzt habe ich es gesagt und es ändert eh nichts daran das es so Menschen gibt.

Hier noch ein paar Bilder und Teile von 2 Songtexten 
einmal Breaking the habit und Leave out all the rest von Linkin Park ♥♥


Leave out all the rest                                                

I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared
But no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear
What am I leaving when I'm done here?
So if you're asking me, I want you to know
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory,
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest



Breaking the habit

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,
I try to catch my breath again.
I hurt much more than any time before,
I have no options left again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused.

wie wahr, wie wahr !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen